Promy: Dunno from where to start. Fingers hurting.
Salma: I've got a severe headache. You won't believe it, but it's been happening for the past twenty years...i.e. on and off.
Promy: Tell your mind to mind its pain. Let's go jump off the cliff.
Salma: I think bitching is a better option rather than jumping. As it is, my head hurts.
Promy: But Salma darling, it's going to be an experience of peace. Bitching gives no peace.
Salma: What do you mean by it? Bitching in itself is a medicine. The more you bitch, the better you feel. I mean we've done this a zillion times and no one can surpass you of all people in bitching or anything nasty.
Promy: I don't BITCH! Never! You're the biggest bitch who bitches for no reason all the time huh.
Salma: I don't do anything without reason. Bitching without any damn reason is not bitching. It's something else.
Promy: Well then I do something else all the time. It's Peace.
Salma: Which means you bitch without any reason at all and call it peace. You are one character.
Promy: Yes I'm the character "Prometheus". Fire is the game. I play with fire. Sometimes get singed...oh but flames are everywhere. Burn it all.
Salma: Oh shut the fuck up!
Promy: ... where was I? Burn it all. Spread the fire. Jungle's got it too. Fire...Fire. All's burnt and peace remains.
Salma: What a devastating thought! When all would be burnt, how can there be peace?
Promy: Sometimes you gotta start it all from the scratch, 'cuz whatever there was before was going nowhere. And so you build a new bridge for a new life. A new hope!
The realization that something is wrong is the first step to peace.
Salma: Yeah some myths need to be shattered. Only then one can move on. You know Promy I didn't tell you but I met my first love after 15 years this month. I was so thoroughly disappointed and shocked. I had this vague idea about him. For a long time, I thought I would never fall in love again but now I feel I might find someone nicer who would love me back.
Promy: Hmm it's like shit came back to meet you from nowhere to tell you one simple thing again...hear it loud and clear..."I AM SHIT! JUST FLUSH IT WOMAN!"
Salma: Look Promy, it was genuine love. Now I don't feel anything. May be I waited for too long. I don't know...but I can't call my feelings shit. Yeah but I don't mind flushing that person from my life once and for all.
Promy: Yeah shit is normally quite genuine, almost all the time. But we gotta flush it, anyway!!!
Nadira & Zaira