Stupidity knows no bounds

We all know that few sites have been created just for sweet & friendly Muslims. And Muslims are asking other Muslims to leave FB. One hate group held a low competition on FB. My 1st question is: Does that make FB a bad place? If the answer is yes, then I presume that America, Canada, England, Australia, France, & all such places must also be bad. So my 2nd question is: What the hell Muslims are doing there? Those are real places, not virtual sites. Why don’t they leave those countries when they can terminate their FB accounts in the virtual world? The only word I have for such Muslims is hypocrite. Leave their land, if you have so much problem rather than behaving like morons.


I’m so sorry to say but I don’t understand what kind of protest is this. Few days ago, I posted certain petitions on our blog. I saw that Non-Muslims had signed those petitions whereas Muslims didn’t have any time for educated kind of protest. Those petitions were simply asking others to respect our religion & stop insulting our beloved Prophet (PBUH). Unfortunately, we don’t have problem in supporting terrorists, but we do have problem in signing petitions. Muslims are not terrorists, but there are a bunch of fanatics who have been terrorizing non-Muslims in the name of Islam. We can’t deny that. But the thing is…people support those criminals who have besmeared the name of Islam & they also label us as Westernized who do not see eye to eye with them. We are also kafir cause we don’t support those terrorists.


I’m sure people will not like my views. But we are supposed to respect every religion. In order to make your point clear, we need to talk. It seems Muslims don’t want to have any dialogue whatsoever. They have already decided that everyone out there is bad. It’s not so. I admit there are non-Muslims who would always stoop down too low. Even this time, they have succeeded in annoying Muslims to this extent. I can’t recall the name of the lady who started this thing, but she had apologized to all the Muslims. She also said that she never wanted anyone to create that hate page. That page was basically created to spite the Muslims & they have been successful so far. How could we let this happen?


It’s very clearly written in the Holy Quran:


‘And those who hurt believing men & believing women, without that they have earned it, have laid upon themselves calumny & manifest sin.’


‘Surely thy Lord knows very well those who have gone astray from His way, & He knows very well those who are guided.’


God is taking care of these things. You don’t have to loose your senses. If someone draws caricature, that shouldn’t shake your faith. What’s the point of banning sites forever? Would that stop people from insulting Muslims? I repeat myself again…Had we been on FB, we could have protested in a far better way.


Sir Syed Ahmed Khan very rightly suggested that Muslims ought to educate themselves & by educating themselves, he meant that we need to enlighten our minds. But unfortunately, we are also divided as Muslims. I’m Sunni & all through my life I’ve heard from Sunni friends that Shias are not Muslims. They perform strange kind of rituals. It’s a sin to call another Muslim kafir, but no one actually cares about sin I guess. We need to stop this & then we need to use our brain cells & say no to stupidity for once. Please stop hating your own people & stop hating non-Muslims who haven’t done you any wrong.