I want my life back


My dear imaginary friend,

Where is the life that I have lost? Where are the dreams that have been snatched away from me? Oh, it’s just a thought…volcano is not about to be erupted.

It seems unfair though. It’s like when your soul is not being fed for years & it wants something & you know there is no food. How do you tell yourself that? I’m standing on that point. But I don’t know if I’m about to fall.

It has been one long battle. I have not shed blood or tears. I have lost my hopes, my dreams, my love & my life. They stabbed me in my back. They thought I would die. Sometimes I think I’m already dead. But if I’m dead, then who is complaining about life & what I’ve lost?

Oh yes, my soul is in agony, but I’m not dead. You don’t kill me. You can’t kill me. I won’t give up till the end. I’m telling you I’ll take back what rightfully belongs to me.

By depriving me of my last dream, they thought it was the end. It never occurred to them that when you take away everything from someone, you make a huge mistake. They have created an enemy that is invincible. It’s not the end my friend. Not yet. I will write down the end myself & it’s going to be so fair that evil souls would dread the word fair for centuries. I promise you that.

And when I said I want my life back…I meant it. In fact, I mean every word of it.

Eternally yours,

The most honorable living corpse


Nadira Rahman